Last winter I started to use the Bliss Spa body butter on my dry chapped skin. It is the FIRST lotion I have ever been able to use with success! Throughout the summer I actually used the body butter as a shaving lotion, and didn’t have any irritation from the razor on my extremely sensitive skin!
- Smells amazing -I have used White Pepper + Blood Orange as well as Lemon + Sage and they both smell like fresh cut fruit, I have been tempted to taste it!
- Non-greasy. Yeah I know, all lotions make this claim, but this one actually follows through. It actually goes on and is dry immediately, which works great for me because I live in Canada and do NOT appreciate having moist skin in the chilled air! This is a body butter I use regularly on my entire body, on my hands after dishes and even on my face and lips when they are extra dry with no irritation or breakouts!
- A little goes a long way
- You can use a lot but still not feel greasy if you accidentally squeeze out too much
- It comes out thick and melts in with a few quick rubs
- The scent lingers, but not for too long and is not overwhelming -simply smells clean and doesn’t compete with perfume or other fragrances
- Works as a shaving lotion – I use this on my legs and underarms before I shave and have no irritation, regular shaving creams or gels cause irritated and burning red bumps
- Comes in several sizes and is great for the whole family
- Companion products like shower gel and body wash in the same scents
- It’s a bit pricey when you need a new one, but it definitely lasts long enough to make it worth the price (they do offer coupon codes and deals on sets if you sign up for their email)
I absolutely love Bliss body butter and it gets 5 bright shiny stars. I have some on my bedside table as well as in the bathroom and as the weather cools down one will be placed in my purse! It is awesome to not have to keep looking for that holy grail of lotions anymore and even more awesome to have skin that isn’t chapped and painful!